Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday (okay..Wednesday!!!)









FairyD wasn't too well last week so she didn't manage to get any drawings of me or Teddy Bea but she's managed to get them done now and we're only one day late!!!! ;o)

Here they all are......I can't remember wearing that Bunny outfit....when did that happen!!! :o¬

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous new stamps - love the bunny outfits xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are just perfect
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. They new stamps are AWESOME!!! I love them all!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable I love them all..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your site, love your images. Will have to come back to do some shopping, verrrrry soon1

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMgoodness i have just fallen in love, look at all these gorgeous bear designs just fantastic, i am loving the one with all the shopping bags :@) cute cute cute, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete