Thursday, 2 June 2011

Sneaky Peak - Ballerina Bea


Shhhh I've raided Teddy Bo Towers today and guess who I've found.
Ballerina Bea!
Don't tell Fairy D I have her.


She's one of the new releases for next week and there are 2 more too!
I have used the sepia version and she is soooo pretty she was printed onto cream parchment paper and coloured with Promarkers but only a little. I have used a bit of paper that I have had in my scrapbook box, also buttons that I've had forever for the rest of the card. 

I hope you like it :0) 

I'm off to play with the other two!!!!
Love Clairebears x

6 comments:

  1. Love it , can't wait till I can get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh she is so gorgeous, have to have her!!

    Hugs, Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh.........she is darling! Love her! And love your card. I think I have that same butterfly paper somewhere. LOL Oh we have so many supplies & so little time to use them all. LOL
    Thanks for sharing the sneak peek!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Claire, isn't Teddy Bea the cutest 'lil bear ever!! I LOVE the way you have coloured her too, such a beautiful card!! Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!!! Love the sparkles and the image!!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is stunning, fabulous card. Jo x

    ReplyDelete