Thursday, 6 October 2011

It's Thursday so it's Teddy Bo's Top Tips

Arrrggghhhhh someone just ate my Wednesday - I'm sure I've missed a day (or 2) this week!!!???!!!
Thanks to everyone who joined our tutorial last week and tried out Kathy's shabby chic style.

  We have another treat for you this week and it's a proper tea-time treat from Nela. So draw up a chair grab the biccys and get comfy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good morning!
Here is
a tutorial for a small display for tea bags.
I
had been looking for a small gift and then I had the idea for this.

Template
(Please click the template with the left mouse button, which enlarge the template.
Save with the right mouse button.
Open under any program Word, Excel, Publisher, ...
Please zoom in to A4.) 


Cut the inner and outer teapot in two different colors of cardstock. (Template)
Stick together.

Cut the box out.
Fold at the dotted lines.
And glue the box together.

Tape the box to the dashed area of the teapot.

Cut the inner and outer front in two different colors.
Stick together. Glue the front.

Then decorate the teapot.
Here it is from above.

Here it is with the tea bags.

and here is sweet Bea in the teacup, colored with Promarkers.
I used:
Promarkers
Paper by clipart fairy
Free sentiment from Bird.
Spellbinders Heart Circles

I hope you have fun with it!
Hugs
Nela xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really need one of these although I drink coffee lol! I wonder if I could put choccy bars in it instead or maybe even biscuits.........
So what are you waiting for............... off you go................. but if you do save Nela's tea pot template please leave us a comment so we can come see what you've made with it and if you use a Teddy Bo image then the boss bear will send you a new little furry friend to play with.

You could always make one in your favourite colours and join in the challenge running at the moment on the challenge blog you've still got a week and a bit to play. You might just have 11 new bears to play with although you would need to be strict as they're a nightmare when you get several together LOL!!!

Have a great week




5 comments:

  1. WOW! What a FANTASTIC idea! Love it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea can't wait to try it out. I love your heart die and papers so pretty ! Thanks Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tutorial Nela. Thank you so much for sharing your expertise.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fabulous project and you did an awesome job with it!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this fab project. Mine can be seen on my blog http://craftyescape.blogspot.com/2011/10/time-for-tea-teddy-bea.html. Jo x

    ReplyDelete