
It's Thursday here at Teddy Bo Towers and once again it's time for another tutorial. This time we have a fantastic one all the way from Norway and the lovely Helle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what we are going to make today, A box filled with small Kleenex.

This is what we need to make this :
A piece of Bazzil cardstock or similar that measures 19 x 30 cm.
The designer paper I've used is from Teddybo
I have also used one of our beautiful pre-colored images.
This image is TeddyBea_098 "Mum-Bea"
Flowers, feathers, ribbons, leaves, pearls and of course a small pack of Kleenex .
We also need Spellbinders dies to cut out the opening in the box.
I've used
"Petite ovals small"
"Petite scalloped small"
I've distressed the edges a little bit with Distress Ink "Frayed Burlap"
You need to cut and fold your Bazill cardstock as shown here.
And cut out the small parts from your designer paper and glue them on to the base of your box like shown on this picture :)

-Helle-

This is what we need to make this :
A piece of Bazzil cardstock or similar that measures 19 x 30 cm.
The designer paper I've used is from Teddybo
I have also used one of our beautiful pre-colored images.
This image is TeddyBea_098 "Mum-Bea"
Flowers, feathers, ribbons, leaves, pearls and of course a small pack of Kleenex .
We also need Spellbinders dies to cut out the opening in the box.
I've used
"Petite ovals small"
"Petite scalloped small"
I've distressed the edges a little bit with Distress Ink "Frayed Burlap"
You need to cut and fold your Bazill cardstock as shown here.
And cut out the small parts from your designer paper and glue them on to the base of your box like shown on this picture :)
Then assemble by folding all the score lines and decorating the back as you wish.
Once again here is the finished box.

I hope you all like my tutorial and
I'm looking forward to see your creations,girls !-Helle-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you agree that it's a fabulous idea and would make a great gift! I really hope that I don't need any boxes of tissues this year as a runny nose makes crafting really difficult!!!???!!!
We have a new challenge this week that started on Tuesday with a theme of pastels and more importantly we have a 25% sale in the digi store as it's mummy bear's birthday. I would tell you how old she is but Bo and Bea ran out of paws to count so she's at least 8!
Have a furry hugging week everyone!



Love this tut Helle. I've made one already!
ReplyDeleteEdna x
I love this but please is there a pattern where I can print it out??
ReplyDeleteHi this is great especially for winter when we need lots of tissues I am making one for myself ! Can't wait to my day off to try it out ! Thanks Kitty :D
ReplyDeleteThank you girls for trying out my tutorial :)
ReplyDeleteMarijke,if you click on the image where all targets are specified, then it is easier to see all listed measurements.
Now I'm looking forward to seeing your Kleenex boxes.
Good luck!
-Helle-
well if you go take a look in facebook of teddybo you can find my box
ReplyDeleteI have tried and zoomed your template but can't see it very well and it's like maps I am hopeless lol ! I tried but give up lol
ReplyDelete