Thursday, 12 January 2012

Top Tips Tutorial


Well today seems to have taken ages to get here put you can finally get your paws on D'Arcy. Are you already following her blog - HERE???
As a special treat this week we have a tutorial using her from the lovely Jill

***********************************
Hi sweet friends,
 I have made a centre fold card with the lovely D'Arcy and since I couldn't find a tut written when I needed one, I made my own after a card I received for Christmas from my aunt.
Here is my card:

Image is DARCYSDIARIES_009
Papers from MyMinds Eye, Lost and Found
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
New Key dies from Marianne Creatables in gold metal paper:)
Feather and pearls from stash

If you like it and need a tut...
Here it is!

Cut a cardstock that is 6"x12" and score and cut using my notes :)

Score all the - - - - lines I have drawn

Cut the---------------- lines I have drawn. I used a scalpel.

Cut out your design paper to fit the base.
I have used My Minds Eye, Lost and Found

Fold your card like this.

Glue on your design paper and embellish your card as you wish :)

This is mine.
Image is DARCYSDIARIES_009
Coloured with Copic
Papers from MME, lost and found
Flowers WOC
New Key dies from Marianne Creatables in goldmetal paper:)
Feather and pearls from stash

Good luck!
********************************

I love those centre step cards but always struggle for the measurements and end up giving up before I can work it out.
Maybe you'd like to enter our special birthday anything goes challenge using the tutorial and don't forget the fantastic candy that's up for grabs on the challenge blog and each Design Team blog so long as you become a follower of each and leave a comment to say you want to play

Happy Hopping and Shopping
Hugs
Debbie and the Gang xx

No comments:

Post a Comment