Saturday, 10 March 2012

Saturday Sneak Peeks


Apologies for the lack of Friday Fairytale yesterday, Colette put me in charge of it for ONE WEEK and I messed it up...I say, 'messed it up' what actually went on at the Towers was SO scandalous I thought that nobody would return to the blog if I posted it....so, rather than lose half the DT and a load of our wonderful friends I thought it would be better not to post...however, some of the girls did manage to make some beautiful cards that you can see below.....(pheew...I think I got away with that one!!! )

Hazel


TEDDYBOBEA_111 coloured with copic's
Papers are First Edition Love Letters.
Lovely flower ribbon from our Tammy.
Gems from stash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirsty-Anne

Graphics are FREE from the new magazine on sale now, DIGITAL CRAFTING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claire

Graphics and digital papers are FREE from the new magazine on sale now, DIGITAL CRAFTING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maritha
TeddyBo_050
Ecopark papers
flower die Marianne design
Swirl die memorybox

This it the first they see when they pull it out of the box,so a little tag for the saying...

...and this is how it look just tucked in the box!! Cind of cute don´t you think?! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Debbie

I liked the challenge so much I made another one although I did think I had 2 puds and no coffee to start off with lol

Recipe: TEDDYBEA_193
Starter: Pink and Cream
Main: Butterflies ( First Edition Papers)
Dessert: Ribbon
Coffee: Charm (Meiflower)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicole

A year ago in March, I ordered my first Digistamp from Gayle and now I have made my 100th Teddy Bo project *Wohooo*.


I´ve colored TeddyBo_049, named *For You* with Prismas
I follow the current challenge
Starter: Green/Cream
Main: Buttons
Dessert: Lace
Coffee: TAG
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Helle
This Heart I Have Sewn and filled it with cotton wool.
Decorated with ribbons, flowers and feathers.
The image is not the newest, but a one of my favorites of Teddybea

How about an untraditional wedding card ...



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful weekend...Gayle and the Gang...xx

1 comment:

  1. Flowers and Teddies brings a very broad smile in the face of a girl and this collection of gift ideas make the every moment of her life memorable.

    ReplyDelete