
I am so lucky to be the first to show you a tutorial for the Teddy Top Tips Tutorials.
I have made a tutorial for a post-it easel card as I think it's a perfect little gift,
for yourself or for someone you care about
for yourself or for someone you care about
This is what we will make:
Here we go!
This is the equipment you need:
Scorepal
A paper cutting tool
12"x12" Bazzill cardstock(or similar)
Designer paper, I used 4 sheets of 6x6"
Flowers, ribbon, pearls (whatever you fancy!)
Post-it note block
Distress ink (I use Frayed burlap)
I started with the base of the "card"
You need one piece of 12x6" Bazzill. Score at 5 3/4" and 6 1/4" and find the middle of one of the large areas and score there.
Distress the edges if you want to
For the base to hold the block you use a
6x4" piece of bazzill and score a 1/2" in from every side.
Make a cut in on all four sides, so you can build the box. Don't glue the box yet, as you want to cover the edges with DP. Ink the edges.
Cut designer paper, to fit all the sides, inside and outside. If you do that your box will be much more stable.
The outside first
Then the two shortest sides, glue together and then you do the longest on the inside
Your box is ready and as you see it fits the post-it note block perfectly!
Then its time to cover the easel card with designer paper.
For my card I chose the gorgeous papers from My Minds Eye, I just love these papers!
Time to decorate!
The beautiful Teddy Bea and Jolly is coloured with copics, in these colours:
Bea: E44-43-42-41, R20,
Bea's pants: BG OOO-01-93, W1
Bea's blouse and hat: B97-95-93-91
Letters: W5-3-1-0
Jolly: YR 24-21-20-000, E 35-33-31
Jolly's hat: BG 99-96-93
Ground : W5-3-1-0
I have used a mat behind the image that measures 5"x 5 1/4", but you can use a size that fits your image.
And now you can decorate your post-it-easelcard as you wish, and this is how I did mine.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial that I have made for you!
Big hugs to you all and have a fabulous day!
Jill
Now it's your turn....................
We here at Teddy Bo Towers like nothing better than to sashay round looking at what you create with our favourite bears sooooo if you make a Teddy Bo & Co post-it note easel card using Jill's tutorial please submit your entry below so that we can come and see ...plus it keeps us off the alc-BO-pops.
If you do join in you'll be sent a FREE IMAGE as a thank you for sharing with us so please make sure we can contact you or we'll have a lot of sad homeless bears to deal with.
Don't worry if you don't have a blog you can email your entry to us or you can enter on our Facebook page.
I hope you've enjoyed our new Thursday spot and have fun joining in. If you have any suggestions of anything you'd like to see or want to know how one of our Design Team does something let me know and I'll see what I can talk them into doing for you (within reason...no strange requests!?!?)
Debbie and the DT
P.S. If you fancy joining our slightly daft gang there's going to be a DT call shortly as Collette needs more victims for Fairy Tale Friday and you get to play with bears
Now it's your turn....................
We here at Teddy Bo Towers like nothing better than to sashay round looking at what you create with our favourite bears sooooo if you make a Teddy Bo & Co post-it note easel card using Jill's tutorial please submit your entry below so that we can come and see ...plus it keeps us off the alc-BO-pops.
If you do join in you'll be sent a FREE IMAGE as a thank you for sharing with us so please make sure we can contact you or we'll have a lot of sad homeless bears to deal with.
Don't worry if you don't have a blog you can email your entry to us or you can enter on our Facebook page.
I hope you've enjoyed our new Thursday spot and have fun joining in. If you have any suggestions of anything you'd like to see or want to know how one of our Design Team does something let me know and I'll see what I can talk them into doing for you (within reason...no strange requests!?!?)
Debbie and the DT
P.S. If you fancy joining our slightly daft gang there's going to be a DT call shortly as Collette needs more victims for Fairy Tale Friday and you get to play with bears












Will definitely be having a go at this. Will pop a post it not block on my shopping list for this afternoon,
ReplyDeleteH xx
Fab tutorial, have just entered mine. Jo x
ReplyDeleteJill, this is just wonderfully put together1 Great explanation and pictures! I just love learning your colors for the image also, all around terrific tutorial! And Debbie, I can't wait to apply for the Call! Hope to see you soon! Love Teddy Bo and Bea! Love all the DT work also!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tammy Louise
this is wonderful, must have a go x
ReplyDelete