
Hi All
Wanted to show you a little sneaky peek of a few things that are going into the store on Tuesday....we have some baby stuff....some St Paddy's day AND the start of Teddy Bo & Bea zodiac signs!!!! ;o)
The coloured graphic here is actually a St Patrick's graphic that Tammy has coloured in lovely soft colours.....it totally changes the look but it's fab and I can't wait to show off the card that she makes with it!!
I'm off to Hobbycraft at the SECC in Glasgow today.....not trading, just going for a nosey..x
I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday and I look forward to showing you some more cards tomorrow.
REMEMBER- ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR CARD x
FairyD x
Cant wait to see the whole pics!! They just get better and better!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at Hobbycraft, i was there on Thursday...my poor bank balance is feeling rather low! It was all stuff i "needed" though..lol!!
Lynne x
Hai FairyD,
ReplyDeleteOch dat beloofd veel leuks, jummie hoor.
De Hollandse reacties zijn geweldig...bedankt voor het showen van mijn pink ribbon doosje op jou heerlijke teddybo&co blog. Wil graag spelen met jou mooi's hoor dus kom maar op...hi,hi,
Warme groetjes,
Anita xxx
:)
ReplyDelete