Friday, 4 March 2011

Not a card but something different today....x

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Good Morning to you all


It's Friday

It's 8.46am

It's Crackerjack?!?!

Anyone?!?! No!???!

Okay, you might have to be British and over 30 for that one!!!


I was blog hopping this week, as you do, and I came across a little site that has to be seen to be believed!!! The cards and works of art that Anita makes are just breathtaking! I just HAD to beg her to let me show them off to our little Teddy Bo family...so, without further ado...please let me showcase Anita's blog to the world..........x







Anita's fantastic blog can be found HERE....and I do hope that you pop over for a visit...you won't be disappointed.

I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a visit as we've got a little sneaky peek as to what's in store for you in the store this Tuesday....xx

FairyD x

5 comments:

  1. You're right! She makes beautiful boxes and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Tammy wants to make one of these. Loving it!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Gayle you aren't joking! This is one of the best blogs I've seen for a while. This lady's work is awesome.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Och FairyD,

    Wat heerlijk dat je z'n fan bent van mijn blog en doosje...Het is verkocht voor het goede doel *Pink Ribbon* en Renske is de dame die er nu dol en dol blij mee is....ze is een fan van mijn werk en een hele lieve dame. Ik ben helemaal gek van je beren en zoals ik je mailde...ga zo door en we genieten lekker mee in Holland.
    Warme groetjes met dikke beren knuffel...
    En bedankt dames....voor de geweldig leuke reacties en complimentjes.

    Anita xxx

    ReplyDelete