Okaydokay....got a few wee things to tell you about:
REMEMBER YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW DAYS LEFT TO ENTER OUR BROWN AND BLUE TEDDY BO CHALLENGE....AND THE PRIZE THIS TIME ROUND IS THE TEDDY BO TEN (that's 10 graphics to win to you and me!!)
We have invited one of our Teddy Bo friends to be our Guest Designer this month as her cards are just stunning. She's been a regular entrant in our challenges and her cards are always something special to see.
Please welcome Kathy to our little Den and I look forward to showcasing her fantastic Teddy Bo and Bea cards over the next month...but just to get us started here are a few that she's made already.....and a few words from her .......x
Kathy (Distressed Stamper!)
"Hello! I am so pleased to be asked as a guest DT for this month! My name is Kathy aka distressed stamper.
I am a SAHM mom of three beautiful little girls and new to Texas.
I have been stamping for about 3 years. I started out scrapbooking and thought about the cardmaking but
it took me a little while as I didn't like the coloring aspect of it!! LOL But now that I started I can't stop!!
I was not really into the digital stamps but when I seen these images I went and got almost all of them at once!
They are just adorable and I really enjoy coloring them up. I look forward to all the new designs in the future!!
Thanks again Gayle so much for asking me to be a part of this team if only for a month ~ I am honored to work with
these ladies and those adorable bears!"
Catch you tomorrow with a card from Claire, one of our Design Team who has used our new Background graphic in a card especially for a man!!!!
FairyD x
These cards are so beautiful! She's very talented!
ReplyDeleteStunning cards really beautiful use of colours and distressing.
ReplyDeleteLove them all.
Hugs Sally x
Hi Kathy, Your cards are stunning and I am looking forward to working with you this month :-) Thank you for agreeing to be our Guest Designer.
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Hi Kathy, Congratulations on becoming our 1st Guest Designer :0)
ReplyDeleteYour cards are stunning and I also look forward to working with you this month, and can't wait to see what creations you come up with.
Love Clairebears x
Stunning cards Kathy. Well deserved GD spot. Loving your work, your colouring is awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing your creations with the Teds this month. They are so endearing and addictive.
ReplyDeleteEdna x
Brilliant work Kathy - great to have you on board
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie xx