Sunday, 3 April 2011
Happy UK Mother's Day and Challenge closes in a few hours!!
Good Afternoon to you all..x It's the UK Mother's Day today and I can report that my kiddies and hubby are treating me like a Queen!!!! Got lovely pressies and a beautiful home made card...will post that one later..x Just a quick mention to say that the BUTTONS and BOWS challenge closes in just over 1o hours....it closes at midnight (UK TIME) tonight! I know I promised that I would showcase our new Guest Designer on Friday, my apologies..this will now happen tomorrow (Monday). Off to see what else I can manage to squeeze out of the family!!! ;o) Gayle x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad your getting pampered Hun! Lucky you....me...same old. Pampering myself instead. Loads of Love xx
ReplyDeleteI'd like to ask about Teddybo sponsoring our challenge blog. Can you e mail me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com please?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jan