Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Our April Guest Designer is Edna

Hi All.....today is the day that I introduce Edna...no matter what the subject matter is Edna always makes beautiful cards....and today I want to show you ALL the cards that Edna has made so far with Teddy Bo & Bea...so sit back and enjoy the show...x


































































WOW.....aren't they all stunning...........we're delighted that Edna is joining us this month and I can't wait to showcase more of her cards..xx


Gayle x

5 comments:

  1. Totally awesome cards - Edna you are a very talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow ! such wonderful cards, details are fantastic !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Edna, and it's lovely to have you on our team this month. Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was after seeing Edna's gorgeous cards made with these lovely bears that I visited the Teddybo store, and now I'm completely in love with them. I always look forward to seeing Edna's latest creations and am really pleased she is a guest designer. Jo x

    ReplyDelete