Nicole lives in Germany and I can confirm that she has a very serious case of 'teddybo-y-itis'!! one of the worst cases I've seen....I don't know if there is a cure for her teddy bear addiction!!!! ;o) BUT...while she goes through this condition she is making some WONDERFUL cards and I couldn't resist showing them to you......enjoy..xxx
















Nicole these cards are gorgeous - and I thought I had Teddybo-itis! LOL
ReplyDeleteFabulous work and so inspirational.
Edna x
Oh Edna.....believe me honey....you do!!!! lol
ReplyDeleteGayle x
What a fabulous selection of cards, all so beautiful. Jo x
ReplyDeleteWOW, you weren't kiddin, that is Teddy Bo fever! And what a fever it is. These are hot hot hot. Serious talent!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing them.
Oh yes that's probably true *lol*... but it is a good virus with which I can live very well ;0) . It's so much fun to coloring these wonderful images. Thanks that you make a post with my Works here on the Teddy Bo Blog. I´m totally happy about it!!!
ReplyDelete~~~~~
Many thanks for the lovely comments to my cards and bags :0)))
Hugs Nicole
Its great Teddy Boitis I think it is contagious! These are absolutely gorgeous. Love the bags and your colouring is great. All the Teddy Bo images just make me smile so much. Hugs Sally xxx
ReplyDeletewhat wonderful cards. Only just found TeddyBo but will surely be getting my hands on these cute digis. Lynn x
ReplyDelete