Sunday, 9 January 2011

:~You've GOT to see this:~

Isn't this just STUNNING!
Tammy has been playing (I wish I could do this when I was 'playing'!!) I'm so proud of my talented friend. There's more to see at her blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was going to give Tammy's introduction as our Creative Director on our Design Team a separate post but I don't want to 'hop' over this post...I want everyone to see it, SO:

PLEASE WELCOME TAMMY (KIZZY DESIGNS) AS CREATIVE DIRECTOR


I have known Tammy now for 5 years (ish)....she was one of my first every customers and she was unlucky enough to buy one of my first every kits...thank goodness practice pays off as my early kits were BAD!!!!

We've had a LOT of long telephone chats, we've 'pinged' on MSN a LOT and we even met up nearly 2 years ago on our way home from seeing friends. Tammy has three gorgeous (and I mean gorgeous) girls and one beautiful little grandaughter...oh and there's also her hubby...but he doesn't craft so we don't need to mention him!!!!;o)

We have spent the last couple of years on the same digital stores and she has made many a gorgeous card with my graphics. She's always the first person that I send them to.

Last year both of us 'lost our mojo' separately and also lost contact but in November I decided to google my old friend to find out what she'd been up to and I found her blog....I'm delighted to say that the last 6 weeks or so have been frantic, exciting, productive, exhausting but fabulous and Teddy Bo & Bea LOVE their new Aunty Tammy...and she gives me LOTS of inspiration and ideas as what crafters would like as cards. She is MEGA talented and very patient (she has to be, she's got me as a friend) and very generous both with her time and talent.


If there's anyone I trust to tell me the truth it's Tammy...I'm honoured to have her as my friend....and I'm delighted that she's with me on this new journey.

Please make a wee jump over to her blog and see her wonderful cards.

Thank you Tammy x Luv ya babes x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you will definitely have to share the finish project with us!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete