Congratulations!I just placed my order a few minutes ago.Now I just have to wait for my email. :)The stamps are ADORABLE!. I love them all! Hugs and best luck! LIM :)
Thank you so much LIM....you should have them all by now....Best Wishes to you for 2011 also. Please make sure you join in our Challenge for the chance of winning some more goodies to play with..x
Trisha...we're so glad that our bears have found your mojo again....sadly it can't find FairyD's mojo as it is permanently missing when it comes to making cards!! Oh well!!!
Your card is gorgeous, thank you so much for entering.
Debbie...I hope your visit was worth it!! We're delighted that you're here now and can't wait to see what you make....why don't you enter our first challenge just like LIM!!
Congratulations!I just placed my order a few minutes ago.Now I just have to wait for my email. :)The stamps are ADORABLE!. I love them all!
ReplyDeleteHugs and best luck!
LIM :)
Thank you so much LIM....you should have them all by now....Best Wishes to you for 2011 also. Please make sure you join in our Challenge for the chance of winning some more goodies to play with..x
ReplyDeleteFairyD xxx
Love the stamps and have just entered on the challenge blog. You inspired me after a spell in the crafting doldrums! x
ReplyDeleteI found your site by way of LIM and bought several of these adorable images!
ReplyDeleteTrisha...we're so glad that our bears have found your mojo again....sadly it can't find FairyD's mojo as it is permanently missing when it comes to making cards!! Oh well!!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous, thank you so much for entering.
Debbie...I hope your visit was worth it!! We're delighted that you're here now and can't wait to see what you make....why don't you enter our first challenge just like LIM!!
ReplyDelete