
Quick, while no-one's watching.....these are the new pictures that FairyD's going to put into the store on Tuesday 18th.....I've got them but I don't know for how long!!!!! Don't tell anyone that I showed you them........I know they're all mumbo jumboed but maybe you can come closer to the screen to see them!??!! *Bo* xxxx
They look adorable!!! I can't wait till the 18th. I've already been playing with the ones I already bought. They are so fun to color.
ReplyDeleteOh my, I see about all of them that are going to have to come with me!! I can't wait until the 18th - I have had so much fun playing with the ones I bought the other day!!
ReplyDeleteOh these look so cute, some of these will be coming home with me I can see. Roll on Tuesday. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteOMG! I can't wait. I want that cutie in the tub!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY WorD!!! HOw stinkin' cute they all look!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait!!
:)Kathy