
This graphic managed to 'slip' out of the store last night!!! Not too sure if the bears wanted some time on their own!!;o).....it'll be there in about an hour though!! In the meantime I wanted to show you what Colette has done with our Dancing Friends.......what a work of art.


FairyD x
Absolutely gorgeous!! So creative! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI've been checking in all day to see if the new images are there yet, will check back later, I am so impatient!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteJust fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteI really love all the beautiful works from the DT!!:) You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteUsually I'm not a big fan of bear stamps, but these beauiful bears.. I was completely in love with, from the very fist time I saw them..NOW!:)).
Good luck with blog, store, challenge:) I promise you..I'll be back..soon:))
Have a nice day,
Hugs, Ellen
Isn't it just wonderful...but wait till I show you today's card from Colette......she's been SO creative...it's absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteKim all the new graphics went up on Monday night...they are all marked by NEW stickers!!
FairyD x
Gorgeous card and design!!! Love this stamp!!! I don't even know you have new products on the store. I already bought some more :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous little bears...
Hugs,
LIM
Oh but this is so very beautiful. I am not surprised she's on your DT. Thanks for sharing. Wow! teddy hugs, Sharon
ReplyDelete