Sunday, 11 December 2011

Sunday Spotlight

 
 
Hello my lovely Teddy Bo friends

It´s time for another Sunday Spotlight *Yeaaah*. Today we showcase the adorable creations of Catherine

That is what Catherine tell us about herself and her creativity
 
" I have been card making for about 4 years now and am totally addicted! Luckily I have a very understanding husband who has let me completely take over the spare room! I work full time as an unqualified social worker for adults with learning disabilities. I am also studying and have one more year to go before I can call myself a qualified social worker. I love colouring stamps as well as digis and my only choice for colouring is Copics! I love them! I discovered these cute little bear images a few months ago and already have quite a collection hehe..... "
 
 
On this gorgeous card Catherine used
TeddyBoBea_055 *Under the mistletoe* ...


....for this fantastic card she used
TeddyBo_002 *On his Tod* ...


... on this wonderful card Catherine used
TeddyBo_122 *Scratchy Bo Baby Santa hat* ...

 
 ... and for this adorable card she used
TeddyBea_003 *When you wish upon a star* 
 
 More of the fantastic work of Catherine you can admire on her blog
 Many thanks to you Catherine for letting us showcase your lovely creations. It was a great pleasure for us!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you all a beary creative week ;0)


1 comment:

  1. fantastic work Catherine!
    Lovely samples of cards :)
    Thanks for sharing with us
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete